The Capital Construction Solutions safety mobile application (CCS Safety) reviews a list of best practice safety questions (10000+) depending on the work category (175 categories) being performed.
This is a great tool for any organization that wants to ensure a SAFE workplace and provide a quantitative, intuitive tool for all employees. Safe practices can be created, updated, and shared throughout the app.
The app features include the ability to create and edit projects, upload pictures of issues, and track and email specific safety issues based on questions devised from the leading research universities and government agencies, either within the application or through the back-end website. Each issue can also be resolved to provide full circle accountability.
This app also has over 500 toolbox talks and growing everyday with the ability to take signatures.
Capital Construction Solutions Safety Mobile Application also provides you with leading and lagging indicators such as pre-task planning, job hazard analysis, near miss, supervisor assessment, site observation, and toolbox talks. Lagging indicators include incident reports, accident reports, utility hit reports, and property damage reports (over 150 mobile forms in all!). The user also has the ability to have custom reports made through CCSAnalytics.com.
The leading indicators allow the user to take initiative of an issue before it can occur and the lagging allow the user to document it afterwards to ensure it won’t occur again. You can add photos, signatures, save it as a lessons learned, and email it out to recipients within the application. The CCS safety app also allows users to find the nearest clinic in case of emergency.
With CCS Analytics (ccsanalytics.com), each company can tie each disparate CCS mobile application from within their organization into an enterprise reporting tool.
Features & Benefits:
- Mobile application based with back end website administration and analytics
- Over 150+ canned reports available (Accident, Theft, Near Miss, Equipment Safety, Utility Hit, and more)
- Leading Safety Indicators in real time
- Perform Task Hazard Analysis with reporting capabilities
- Perform Site and Supervisor Observations
- Develop Pre Task Plans in over 200 safety categories
- Over 500 Toolbox Talks with the ability to add signatures in the field
- Ability to predict accidents using Behavior Based Safety analysis
- Delivers 10,000+ best practice safety questions
- Innovative Lessons Learned program
- Safety news of the day
- Email reports with photos, notes and severity level
- We will digitize your custom forms and make them available on your employee’s mobile devices
- Customize reports and website with logo
- Categories and questions by filtered project
- Provide 10 top safety issues by date period
- 11 Real time performance metrics
- Offline Capability
- Supports Apple & Android devices - phones and tablets
- Securely share data within your company and industry
- Transparent, real time safety audits
- Ease of implementation
- Track employee certifications
- View corporate safety plans on mobile device
- View safety data sheets on mobile device